The National Council for Persons with Disabilities, [NCPWD] is a State Corporation, mandated to formulate and implement policies that are geared towards mainstreaming Persons with Disabilities into the National economy. It also seeks to create an enabling environment in which Persons with Disabilities can operate effectively and efficiently.
NCPWD seeks to recruit self motivated, dynamic and results- oriented persons to fill the following vacancies:
|NO||POSITION TITLE||Ref. No|
|1.||HUMAN RESOURCE MANANGEMENT OFFICER
Interested and eligible candidates may obtain detailed information on job responsibilities and specifications from our website: www.ncpwd.go.ke
QUALIFIED AND SUITABLE PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
The National Council for Persons with Disabilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Deadline date to receive applications is 6th March 2018 at 5:00 PM.
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES JOB VACANCIES
The National Council for Persons with Disabilities invites applications from qualified, competent and experienced candidates for the following positions:-
Human Resource Management Officer (NCPD 6)
An officer at this level will report to the Chief Human Resource Management Officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Participating in the preparation of HRM policy papers;
- Budgeting, resource allocation and utilization of Personnel Emoluments;
- Organizing training programmes;
- Review and improvement of administrative programmes and procedures;
- Verify staff claims and allowances such as medical, travel and leave
- Link with banks, cooperative Societies and Insurance companies to advise employees on suitable services in the market including investment plans.
- Advice accounts department on overtime, leave balances and any other benefits accrued by employees who resign or are terminated.
- Approve leave
- Carry out training needs assessment and prepare training programs
- Prepare and verify the payroll
- Any other duty as may be assigned
For Direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management/ Business Administration/ Industrial Relations/Public Administration or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution;
- A diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution OR Certified Human Resource Professional I (CHRP I) ;
- Full Member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM);
- Two(2) years experience in HR; and
- Computer literacy skills
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Basic Salary: Kshs: 45,179 x 2157 – 47,336 x2158 -49494 x2156 – 51650x 2157-53,807 x 2157 -55,964 x 2157 – 58,121 x 2159-60,280 p.m.
House allowance: Kshs 28,000/= p.m
Commuter allowance: Kshs. 8,000/= p.m.
If your background, experience and competencies suit any of the above positions, please send your application quoting the reference of the position you are interested in on the envelope.
Include your current CV with three referees, email and telephone contacts, photocopies of your certificates and other testimonials including a copy of your National Identity Card.
All Applications should be via the post office OR by hand delivery and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
National Council for Persons with Disabilities
P 0 Box 66577 -00800
Nairobi – Kenya
Attn: Chief Human Resource Management Officer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Deadline date to receive applications is 6th March 2018 at 5:00 PM.
Qualified and suitable persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The National Council for Persons with Disabilities is an equal opportunity employer.
The NCPWD and Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) of Safaricom Limited entered into an MoU, which gave birth to KIPAWA, their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The projects aimed at creating opportunities for persons with disabilities and a number of schools were selected as beneficiaries of the program with a vision of empowering and caring for the students. The project was launched on May 4 2017